Sunday, September 03, 2006

Creative Escapes in THREE Days

I leave in three days to go to Arizona for an amazing time. I know it will be awesome and I will be making many new friends. I am going alone - in like, my marriage has ended and when I come back I will be reconstructing a new life. A good life and a happy life. Yes, I'm scared even though I'm acting strong and brave on the outside. Right now I am just trying to stitch it together til I can get back and then I'll worry about it. It was funny because my niece asked timidly, are you still going to Arizona? I whipped around and said, are you kidding? Nothing short of death will keep me from that trip. I am getting away and having fun with my new buddies. Scrapgirls are great and I know they will envelope me and hold my hand. I need to get away.
I have a ton of projects to do before Tues am when I have to go to work. Yikes. I'm going to try and focus now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to spend time with you in AZ. What better place for a change of pattern than a town full of 600 scrap mad women who are all instant friends. I will be thinking and praying for you until we get there. Sandy Wilhelm