Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday turns to Saturday

Yeah for Friday's ~ We're loving them, especially in the GIRL HOUSE! And October Fridays are even better - when there's a bit of a breeze in the air. This may seem out of sorts with where I'm about to go but the first blog I read most days is dooce. She makes me laugh and has some good links. I linked here and there - isn't this owl lamp adorable? I want one... so what if its $198 - I'll bet Hambly Studios has one! What do you think of the peacock pitcher?
Next I found Gwenyth Paltrow's house in the Hamptons and all I can say is WOW. It is truly amazing and everything they say about it in House and Garden is spot-on. It is gorgeous and seems LIVABLE. Take a look-see for yourself. Now, couldn't you whip up some pretty cakes in this kitchen? And I'm no GP fan either but I have to say I have a new found appreciation for her style. Simply marvelous. Look at the whole house and see if you don't agree. I love the light in the yoga room. And the needlework canvas in the foyer. I am ALL over that.
I've spent a wee bit of time at this blog and like a good book, I just couldn't put it down. So many of the pictures spoke to me. Beautiful.
Oh and speaking of books! Borders has an interview with Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat, Pray, Love. Which reminds me, Oprah had an interview today... good thing I recorded it - it will be my nighttime viewing tonight. Another yeah for Fridays!
I have a memo board to finish tonight for my sister. Looking forward to coffee drinking and relaxing for a short while in the morning and then off to Archivers for the day. Should be interesting!

No comments: