Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guess Who's Going To See Mary!

I am! in St. Louis next April! I'm so very excited to get in the classes that I wanted to take with Charlotte Lyons, Matthew Mead and Kaari Meng. Wendy Addison, Linda Solovic and Claudine Hellmuth are also teaching , plus a few others. I am so thrilled to be going to an event that has such diverse talent for teachers. Just the whole notion of the event gets me excited because I think it will be like no other. I thought it was interesting that they are offering two lectures also. I'm taking the Copyright class and Artistic License. I figure - why not! Mary was the keynote at last year's Silver Bella and this year's Scrap St. Louis. So, the thought of being able to tour her studio - and having been a fan for - forever - I'm just ecstatic. Can you tell? I've never stayed at the hotel, Chase Park Plaza. And by the way, they just reduced the room rates at the hotel - the new rate is $170 - whoo hoo! If you want to go too, you can sign up here. Drop me a note and let me know you're going.

We started a Yahoo! Group for the event, it can be found here. I'm hoping to participate in a swap or two before the event...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am in swap sista!! Thanks for starting up the Yahoo Group!