Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy New Year

A quick goodbye before we don our Mouse Ears and head to Orlando... We're all very excited about it and can't believe the time is actually here. The weather is in the 60s for the lows and 80s for the highs so it should be fantastic. I did land a room at a Disney hotel - Coronado Springs. We've used a great website, All Ears which provides great information, including menus to all the restaurants. I'm ditching all the chocolate and sweets that we've accumuldated over the holidays and going back to South Beach style eating. I'm tired of the look, so I want to get busy and start making better choices. And I feel so much better when I eat a salad for lunch - I just have to find a nice salad that I can enjoy.
Be sure a take a look at Daily Puppy - it just a bright part of my day. Wait til you see the little bijon that they have today. So precious. I'm noticing that they have some great shots of these pups - terrific facial expressions. I picked up Allison Tyler Jones' Designing with Photos this week with my 40% Mikes coupon. I know I can learn alot from this book... Also enjoy reading Karen Russell's blog with her photography tips. If you look on the left side of the blog, you can go directly to the photography advice. I am soooo dying to do a banner like the one in the background. I have been thinking about doing a Welcome banner since Creative Escape.
Happy New Year. I am looking forward to another fun and fabulous year of learning and loving.

1 comment:

Karen C said...

Peggy - have a great great time in Orlando! What fun! And push the protein also. You will feel a lot better and have more energy if you add some protein with those salads. Good for you!! I got up and went to the gym this morning. I feel so much better when I eat right and exercise. Of course, know that I'm eating a dove chocolate right now. :) Have fun! Karen