Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Monday

Hands down, I have found the BEST internet website evah! Check this out... Can you not fall in love a million times over. Isn't it the best! I am going to have to go back in the archives, definitely... just too much fun.

For some crazy reason, the DVR on cable fried this weekend but before that I was taping Martha Stewart Crafts on DIY - I don't know what it was but watching Martha make stuff was just fascinating. You keep wondering if she'll screw up - I mean, there she is... crafting. And it doesn't always go as planned. Last week she made a very cool lattice tray, some lemon candles by scooping out the inside of a lemon and french milled soap. So cool. I have to get the recorder fixed, if only just to watch Martha.

I received my Secret Santa box today - Yipee! It rocks! I got the vintage label stamps from fontwerks. I love love love these labels - they make meeee happppeeeee! There was plenty other cool stuff in the box. White Funky Vintage alphabet and MM paper stack and cute cards. I am glad I mailed my package on Saturday. And if I didn't mention it, I am loving my stamps!
If anyone has suggestions about Disneyworld - pls leave a message and tell me where we MUST go! We're getting excited and I've decided to get the park hopper passes - just in case we want to go to Magic Kingdom.
Every week I get an email newsletter from Cheryl Richardson, author and life coach. I've learned alot from her books and her newsletters are thought provoking and inspiring. Last week she talked about a website called Tabletopics and threw out these questions:
1. What's the most beautiful drive you've ever taken?
2. If you only had 5 more years to live would you change anything about your life?
3. When you're down what do you do to feel better?
4. What's your proudest accomplishment?
5. What's the best and worst thing about being a man or a woman?
Aren't they great ... make you ponder for a bit? I think after Christmas I might order a set of these. Of course, I'm thinking of them in terms of a layout. Hope its a great week for you.

No comments: