Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love The One You're With

This was taken several years ago and I'd like to say that they've learned to share and play nice, but it just ain't so. They still fight like this, each and every time... damn kids!
Happy Valentine's Day! I'm grateful for the people that are in my life, letting me love them. I saw an old lady pushing a shopping cart on the street, wrapped up against the cold. It made me totally grateful that my Mom is with me and doesn't have any hardships whatsoever. Her only decision is what to buy next from QVC - some food product we won't eat or another faux fur coat that doesn't get worn. I'm only half kidding. - we've had barbeque beef, crab cakes, cheesecake, pretzels, steaks from QVC. The cheesecake rocks (Junior's) - and the bbq wasn't bad but the rest... eh. (not being very grateful right now, am I?)

Two years ago I got some roses from my favorite florist, The Cutting Garden. I love this place - they always use quality flowers plus this vase is so unique - heart shaped and etched. Just love it! I did a layout a few months later - I'm too lazy to dig it out and get a pic. Sorry.
Have several projects on the burner tonight - the letter H for a friend, an altered tin project (wish me luck on that one!) and a sympathy card.
Oh, and a beautiful chocolate dipped strawberry that's calling my name. Hope you are sharing some love tonight.

No comments: