Friday, May 02, 2008

Dr. Jill

WOW. What a riveting talk... Not being able to sleep, I was clicking through my usual blogs and stopped at Ali Edwards and found this most influential talk by Jill Bolte Taylor. I'd heard Oprah talk about JBT during A New Earth but never experienced her. WOW. When she started talking about her schizophrenic brother, I could immediately relate (my sister was PS). This site, TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) looks amazing. I don't think I'll be going back to bed now.. Oprah will be continuing Monday Night classes for 4 weeks with Dr. Jill. This is going to be GREAT! It's cute - on her blog page she's just found out she's one of Time's 100 Most Influential for 2008. Way cool.
Also wanted to include a photo of this adorable little blue and white bird pitcher I picked up at the Guild. I think it is so cute and sweet!

No comments: