Friday, September 26, 2008

ON COOL

This is the status of most of the equipment in our casa today! Last night at 7 pm was Christmas in our house, folks - we got POWAAAH! It was so amazing and glorious and beautiful. I will quit with the exclamation points - how annoying... What a wonderful way to start the weekend - I am so looking forward to it.
I have a Happy Birthday Shoutout to my friend, Ronda. Today is her birthday and she treated me to such a great meal at Grotto - I can't wait to return the favor. I tried a great house red there, Red Diamond -I will definitely be visiting Specs for a purchase soon.
I hope you all have a great weekend - I am looking forward to just being in my home. and maybe a little scrapbooking too. Pike Electric from South Carolina restrung the missing power line and I got a chance to visit with those guys yesterday afternoon. I got some great photos too - I will post on Flickr when I get a chance. Power guys are such decent people and funny too. We're ever so grateful to the Pike guys for energizing us. They're working under some really difficult living conditions at the convention center - I'm hoping they find a hotel soon for them.

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh happy day!!!!!!!!!! I want to see what you make.

Heatherbell said...

Peggy - It's Heather in Baton Rouge - I can't believe you were out off power for SO long. We were without it for 5 days after Gustav and I was at the end of my rope! Glad you made it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy,

So GLAD that you finally got power again.

See you at the retreat!
Josiane