Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home Again Home Again

I'm dog tired and back from Scrap St. Louis. When I get back home I am so exhausted... I had a great time, hanging with Tanya and seeing all the Chicago girls(Jeanne, Cathy, Nan, Melissa and Kathleen and Finn), the local SL girls (Barb, Kathy, Julianne, & Kathy W) having a good time at Rock, Paper Scissors and dinner in St. Charles... and of course, all the classes at SSL. It is such an good easy time being there - the classes were fun and I got to try some metal work and some grunge paper flowers ... Lots of favorites: the St. Louis Clear Scraps album we made (way cool), Cheryl Mezzetti (who was a hoot) plus her project was all Karen Russell design - just gorgeous, the metal work we did with Linda Cain (who was just the nicest) and I fell in love with the spring line that Margie A's used in her project. It was all good and I'm just tired... What was so beautiful about St. Louis in spring was all the red bud and dogwood trees blooming. Just gorgeous. Tanya and I had a chance to walk through Missouri Botanical Gardens (my second year) and the tulips were phenomenal... Just lovely. Sorry I can't add much more - I'm just beat. I'll exit stage left through the tulips..






3 comments:

Jeanne said...

It was wonderful seeing you again! I'm with you...dog tired!

Megan said...

it looks like a great time - post some project pics - I wanna see. Wowza for Kathleen - she is troopering through this pregnancy - me I can barely lay on the couch without whining!

Sandy said...

I assume you are tiptoeing stage left.. sounds like a great trip and fun to see everyone.