Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Snowflakes and CJs in a Scraproom

This is just too much fun... you have to play with it. You can make your own snow flakes. Pretty cool when it's 70 degrees outside! Make a flake.
I just finished Megan's post CE circle journal, my scrap space. It was fun to do and of course, I included some hidden journaling. It is so much easier to do a 2 page LO than set up the whole book - this went way quick, even though yorkphoto didn't get my photos to me on time! I didn't do alot of embellishing - the paper has a great fuzzy texture so I just stuck with that.


This is the hidden journaling on the left side which basically explains that we bought and remodeled our house in Feb 2004 and we didn't have much family in Houston then, so we decided to forgo a dining room. The room is constantly evolving - in the two weeks since I took the photo, I've moved a bunch of things around, already!



This is the sign in card. I stamped on the back with my new address stamp from Three Designing Women and added a few words about me.






Here's a pic of the corner of my scraproom INCLUDING my scary monkey ala Tim Holtz. He found one in an antique store. I found mine on ebay. He's sitting on an old Remington ammo box. It looks pretty junky... and I need more vertical paper holders. Yes, Megan, that is your mail-box for your CJ on the same shelf. But it's gone now! I don't know if everyone else has this problem but I seem to collect magazines and can't toss 'em. I have 4 or 5 stacks in the sunroom right now that need to be purged. I have some friends who barely scrap so I was going to share them and then donate the rest to the local assistance ministries place (they sell them). I am looking for a tray to alter with chalkboard paint. Moments in Time has a cute vinyl tray with Christmas paper that is really adorable. I'd like to do that also! I looked at a dollar store but the tray didn't have a flat surface. I'll keep looking.

No comments: