Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Skipping Around

After reading a bunch of blogs tonight, I started getting excited about this month and 2007 and all the possibilities for scrapping this year. Where will I go? What will I do - both professionally and creatively? The prospects are exciting. I am signed up for both BPS A Year to Remember and Library of Memories so I know I will get alot from both of those classes. I am also going to Winter CHA as a volunteer for NSA and I am so totally jazzed about that. I think it will be amazing to walk around and see everything. Martha Stewart is the keynote speaker - she will have a new line of scrapbook stuff at Michael's - can't wait to see that! I will definitely blog and take pictures. I found out that the marketing guy from NSA is in Houston, which is very interesting! I like their website because they post all the contests and calls. That will be my homework before I leave - learn the org and all they have to offer! I want to be the best volunteer!
While in LA area, I plan on going to Sweetpeas and Snapshots - the pics at Debby Schuh's blog made me fall in love with it and I've never been there! Speaking of Debby, she takes these amazing trips to NYC and shops at some pretty incredible stores. I think she needs to be a tour guide in the Big Apple when she's not working with Anna Griffin! Just my 2 cents.

Archiver's is opening here (well, Katy actually) at the end of the month. Now I've never been to an Archiver's but I understand they are amazing... so it will be fun to check it out. They are stocking the shelves as we speak!
I've been busy on ebay - found a very cool Elizabeth II 1953 mug that has some neat details to it. I'm glad I won it! Look at the E in the handle and the scallops on the bottom. They say it's 3.5 inches tall so it can't be that big but I like it and I'm glad I got it.
One last thing - Gretchen or anybody really, tell me how to add a pic to the masthead. I couldn't figure it out and I'd like to change it! Thanks.
Well, I should hit the hay. I will be getting up at 5 am for that sinus surgery. Wish me luck - I'm sure it will go fine and hopefully I will just rest and relax for a couple of days. And read blogs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I was looking for ways to improve my Blog and also find ways to get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!! In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica