Saturday, November 18, 2006

If not Now, When?

I have slightly less than 8,000 projects to do. That number can now be reduced by TWO! Here is a picture frame I did for my hubby. While attending a class with two co-workers, they went to Graceland. He doesn't travel much, so I know he'll like this. I know it's pretty busy but, I don't know, I just felt like putting ribbon and such on there. I'll relax once I do more projects... at first I feel like I have to cram it all in.



Personally, I don't think its that bad that it took me two months to finish my Creative Escape clock. I didn't have photos at the time, plus the word "forever" just bugged me so I hit a wall about finishing it. Well, when I got home, I decided to do it in this theme. It's for my husband and he is going to love it. He has a wicked sense of humor so I had to leave the 6 off and put a 5 instead. It's just so ~him~. I love masks now. I hope the clock works for a while! I have another one I bought from Wal-mart that I want to do in the CE theme with paper and the buttons as numbers.
So, it's okay that I'm still in my pjs and its 1:45 on Saturday afternoon. I think so!
And if you're outraged by O.J. Simpson getting any kind of publicity, please see the Goldman's website. To give anyone the opportunity to discuss possible murder or that they did murder, is not appropriate. I wrote to the bookstores (and got a reply back from Borders).
Last bit... I got my Karen Russell project kit - the J word. Obviously with as much blabbering as I do, I don't have trouble with journaling - I just loved the scalloped paper and the Creative Imaginations stuff so I bought it. I really like it. I didn't realize how much of that stuff she designs but I do know that it speaks to me. Oh and have you seen the Making Memories Wall Text... Way cool. One of HKS' team, Liz Eaton used it as a mask on her worktable. Looks amazing!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I lurv that clock!!!!